Thursday, August 11, 2011

All You Need is Love: Vendor Reviews

Catch up on all the recaps by clicking "Our Wedding" at the top.

So now between the wedding and honeymoon recaps, I figured now would be a good time to do vendor reviews and final thoughts of the wedding. This post has the vendor reviews, and then tomorrow I'll post the final thoughts of the whole wedding experience!

First-- I wanted to say thank you to all of you who have been reading these recaps and all your sweet comments! It has been great for Matt & I to relive the day, too. I just wanted you to know that it meant a lot to me to read your comments!

Vendor Reviews
I absolutely loved all of our vendors, from the photographer, to the reception venue, to the florist, to the baker. I would recommend them all to anyone getting married in the Houston area. You can get their contact information from their websites I have linked to.

Photography- Kasey Lynn Photography: Kasey did an amazing job, as did her second shooter. Throughout the whole wedding-planning process, Kasey was very prompt with responding to my emails and silly questions and was very easy to work with. We are so happy with her pictures and seriously could not have asked for anything more.

Reception venue- Amerigo's Grille: This restaurant is gorgeous, the food is amazing, and the service is outstanding. However, I wish we could have had a longer reception. I felt rushed during the whole thing and I just hope my guests didn't feel the same way. But since they are a restaurant, I completely understand why we had to clear out at the time we did. I didn't want to push the ceremony any earlier because we had several out of town guests, etc. In the end it all worked out and we got to talk to everyone, but if I could change one thing, that would be it.

Floral- LZ Floral: Lara is very easy to work with and as you may know from reading my past posts, I had a lot of floral changes just because I was indecisive. She was very flexible but also made sure we stuck to our budget.

Bakery- Kiss the Cook Cakes: The cake was amazing, both the decorating and taste, and we couldn't have asked for a better value! What more can you ask for?

No comments:

Post a Comment