Friday, March 30, 2012

Friday Smiles

Without further ado, here are the things I am excited about this week!

  • We'll be meeting some friends today to hang out at IKEA and grab lunch! Sounds like a great way not to do homework :)
  • I am done with all my mid-terms! 
  • Matt is planning date night this weekend, which means happy surprises for me.
  • I did NOT have to wake up at 5:30 this morning. That deserves a huge smile.
  • My Ph.D. program was recently ranked 2nd in the world in terms of scholarly impact. I am so glad I get to learn from some of the best people in the field and will be writing nerdy, academic papers with them!
  • The weather this week has been absolutely gorgeous and I hope it stays that way for the weekend so we can get out a little and enjoy it!
  • Finally, it's Friday. Matt is off of work. We have a 3 day weekend ahead of us. Yup, life is good.
What about you? What is making you smile today? I hope this helps at least!
Source

1 comment:

  1. I really like your idea of each of you being responsible for a surprise date night - I need to institute that into our relationship. Have a great weekend...so jealous of your 3 day wknd!! We are off to a wedding this weekend!

    ReplyDelete