I have a list of all the things I need to do school-related. It takes up an entire Word document page.
I am getting up early with my husband like normal so he can go to work and all that. Man, this morning was bad. Daylight Savings Time seems to be rougher than I remember...
But, here are the good things about my spring break 2012:
- We got to hang out with some good friends this Saturday and have a lot of fun
- I don't have to drive to campus
- I don't have classes. I'm particularly excited about not having my late night class tonight! Woohoo!
- Have a fun day in Ft Worth on Thursday with my husband
- Visit a dear friend on Saturday
- Cook a lot more. On the agenda are things like mini-apple pies, jambalaya, twice-baked spaghetti squash, and stir fry.
Pi day on Wednesday- I thought making mini-apple pies would be quite appropriate!
Making some jambalaya, minus the shrimp for my seafood-disliking husband
None of these recipes involve the slow cooker and involve actual cooking that i normally don't have time for. I'm excited!
What about you? Any exciting plans for this week, even if you're not on spring break?