However, as with all things where people are involved, I notice things that just seem off, wrong, ironic, or just plain funny. So here is a list for you of things Jessica randomly noticed about Pinterest:
- Men should get off. Well, specifically, men who post pornographic images and the like-- I do not want to see that thank you very much.
- Also, I don't want to see local, national, international businesses promoting anything. I should find a way to block those things...
- I find it humorous when people pin things on the wrong board. I know that may be slightly mean and I hope it is an accident, but between my OCD and dry humor, I really enjoy when I see someone post a picture of an engagement ring under "Books Worth Reading."
- I know some people have commented on non-dating/non-engaged women planning their wedding on this site, and while I'm sure you can go overboard, I know most women secretly store up images in their head (and maybe in a secret computer folder or a shoebox) of wedding ideas. I know I did. Did I feel like I had to stick with them when I did get engaged? No, but it was fun to day dream.
- Of course I love the irony of all of my dessert pins sitting next to my physical exercise pins.
What about you? Have you noticed anything funny about the wonderful board of Pins?