Monday, April 2, 2012

A little something to brighten up your Monday

And we are faced with another Monday. Why must they keep coming? I also cannot believe it is April. Where is this year going? I know these videos helped me to put a smile on my face. They are a little different from one another, but I figure at least one of them should make you happy.

First, since I imagine most of my readers are of the female variety, here is a little cuteness: And if that doesn't quite do it for you, here is Bohemian Rhapsody like you've never heard it before: Which one did you like better? Amazingly precious polar bear cub or the highly intoxicated Queen's fan? I honestly don't know which one I would choose...


1 comment:

  1. I hate Mondays so much. I pick the polar bear cub because I see enough bizarre human behavior at my job. But wow, that was quite the performance! I'm impressed... or something. :)

    ReplyDelete