Second- in a goal to keep my blog an upbeat, complaint-free place, well, as much as possible, I decided to start a new weekly posting for myself. Once a week I am going to write a list of things that post a smile on my face! I think this will help not only my blog have less grad school-related complaints, but also help me be more optimistic. Feel free to join!
So, here is my inaugural post of my Weekly Smiles (ps, if you have a better name, let me know!)!
- Spring break is a little over a week away. SO excited about a week without driving to campus and always being home when Matt gets home from work.
- My husband just makes me happy. Getting some Slurpees and watching Toy Story was a particularly delightful highlight of last weekend.
- A sermon a few weeks back challenged me to start memorizing relevant Bible verses and I have loved being able to meditate on some verses when I'm stressed. So God's Word makes me happy.
- I'll be going to Chicago next fall to present at a conference, so that's fun! Plus, we're staying here. How swank is this place?
- It's Friday, which is happy on its own, plus it's Matt's off-Friday and it's date night! :)!