Monday, September 6, 2010

The Official Wedding To-Do List

Although classes have started, they are off to a SLOW, s-l-o-w start because two of mine haven't really started, so I have had too much free time on my hands. Since I get sick of being unproductive rather quickly, I decided to try to write a new post for you. And then once I couldn't come up with a topic right off the top of my head, I decided to just think about what we've gotten done, and what's left.

So there ya go. The following are in no particular order, just the order in which I thought of them

Done:
  • Wedding dress (from the Princess Bridal)
  • Venues for ceremony (WCPC) and reception (Amerigo's)
  • Bakery (Kiss the Cook Cakes)
  • Photographer (Kasey Lynn Photography)
  • Floral (LZ Floral)
  • Picked the suit stuff (Men's Wearhouse)
  • Invites (for a later post)
  • Save-the-Dates (yay free internet templates! Also for a later post)
  • Premarital counseling, number1
  • Honeymoon resort ressies (to be discussed later, for multiple times I'm sure.)
  • Decided on bridesmaids and groomsmen
  • Talked to said bridesmaids and groomsmen
  • Find & book rehearsal dinner venue (For later post...)

To Do:
  • Bridesmaid dresses (we do have a date for when we're gonna hit David's Bridal!)
  • Mail invites
  • Engagement shots
  • Bridal Shots
  • Dress fittings
  • Honeymoon miscellaneous details (i.e. dining, tickets, typical Type-A, Jessica-styled Disney planning)
  • Premarital counseling, parts 2 & 3
  • Ceremony programs
  • Guestbook
  • Choose ceremony music
  • Choose reception music
  • Set schedule for the day
  • Gifts for bridesmaids, groomsmen, etc

 ---I think this is it. I'm sure it's missing stuff. Let me know if you think of anything! But as you can see, we've done a lot of the BIG things, such as the various vendors, which is exactly how I wanted it, so I wouldn't have to worry about it during the school year. But now I have nothing to do, and more importantly nothing to blog about. 


Alas, I guess I'll just do after-the-fact posts such as invites and the like.

No comments:

Post a Comment