Monday, September 20, 2010

The birthday post, day 2

I last left you describing Friday, which included black-light mini-golf, yelling at midnight, and good food and friends. Saturday came, and my parents came up from Houston to take me out to lunch for my birthday. We went to Atami's, a local hibachi steakhouse. It was really good, just sad I didn't discover it before my senior year! Sorry, no pics.

Then we headed back to the apartment where we waited, and waited, and waited for...
CHARLIE!!!
Due to an organization my roommate is in, she occasionally gets to puppy-sit... uh... puppies. Like this adorable fellow, Charlie. He's 8 weeks old and is a chocolate labradoodle. He is the most precious thing ever, seriously. I love him.

I know you said, "awwww," right??

Anyway, so we played with Charlie, though he was very sleepy, before we headed to the Fightin' Texas Aggie Football game vs. Florida International University. 

The game was definitely stressful, though we somehow won (just barely, scored the winning TD in the last 5 minutes of the 4th), but here are some pictures:

WHOOP!!!!
 And so that was my Saturday. It was fun, spent with family, friends, and a puppy. What more can a girl ask for?

No comments:

Post a Comment