- I'm loving that I'm done with classes for the week. Just have office hours tomorrow and that's it!
- I'm loving this amazing weather we've been having! Beautiful blue skies, warm (but not hot) temperatures... so nice!
- I love that I got to have some amazing Thai food and delicious gelato with a friend last night. Yeah, we like our hodgepodge of international food!
- I'm loving that my presentation yesterday went well. I presented a research design proposal for class, and it will make up the bulk of my master's thesis, so it was good to get positive feedback on it.
- I'm loving what we have planned for the weekend. Road trip to Huntsville and College Station on Friday, bridal shower on Saturday, and movie-dinner date on Sunday sounds fantastic to me!
- I'm loving that the end of the semester is near. One more week of classes, two take-home finals, two papers, and one problem set stand between me and summer.
- I love that I am quite happy with where I am. I like my graduate program, I'm happy with the opportunities it has given me, and my fellow grad students are quite a fun bunch.
- I love that our one year wedding anniversary is coming up next month, including a fun anniversary trip. Wow... where did the past year go???
What about you? What is happy in your life today?