Wednesday, April 25, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday

I am linking up over here for this week's edition of what I'm loving because I need to be reminded of the good things today. It has been a long week and it's only 7 AM on Wednesday. 

  • I'm loving that I'm done with classes for the week. Just have office hours tomorrow and that's it!
  • I'm loving this amazing weather we've been having! Beautiful blue skies, warm (but not hot) temperatures... so nice!
  • I love that I got to have some amazing Thai food and delicious gelato with a friend last night. Yeah, we like our hodgepodge of international food!
  • I'm loving that my presentation yesterday went well. I presented a research design proposal for class, and it will make up the bulk of my master's thesis, so it was good to get positive feedback on it.
  • I'm loving what we have planned for the weekend. Road trip to Huntsville and College Station on Friday, bridal shower on Saturday, and movie-dinner date on Sunday sounds fantastic to me!
  • I'm loving that the end of the semester is near. One more week of classes, two take-home finals, two papers, and one problem set stand between me and summer. 
  • I love that I am quite happy with where I am. I like my graduate program, I'm happy with the opportunities it has given me, and my fellow grad students are quite a fun bunch. 
  • I love that our one year wedding anniversary is coming up next month, including a fun anniversary trip. Wow... where did the past year go???
What about you? What is happy in your life today?
Source

3 comments:

  1. Time runs away when you are having fun. I couldn't believe how fast the first anniversary came up. And then the second... and now almost the third..

    ReplyDelete
  2. done with classes & you had Thai food. that sounds amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! Thai food and gelato sound amazing!
    Dropping by from WILW. :)

    ReplyDelete