Saturday, December 31, 2011

Wait... what?

That's about how I feel right now. Like most of you, I cannot believe 2011 is coming to a close! Matt & I returned last night from our Christmas Extravaganza trip- driving from DFW to College Station to Houston to El Paso back to DFW-- 9 days, over 2,000 miles put on my car! Let me tell you, coming back after being gone for 9 days means a lot of mail, a lot of mess, a lot of laundry, and a lot of organizing. I finally finished catching up on emails, blogs, etc, too, so I figured I would update this blog for you.


We had a great first Christmas together and we were so happy to get to spend it with both sides of our families. I will definitely have a recap post(s) coming your way soon :)


What a year it has been! Finishing up undergrad, graduating, getting married, a Disney World honeymoon, moving, starting grad school, spending my first Christmas with my HUSBAND... SO many big things. Tonight we have a wedding to go to, so it will be a fun way to start off the new year.


I noticed I have some new followers! Thank you so much for caring about my blog. Leave a comment with your blog link- I would love to get to know you!


Happy New Years to you and hope you have a happy & healthy 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment