1) As long as I didn't bomb my statistics exam last week, I am done with my first semester of grad school! If I did bomb it, I have to take the final this Saturday (ugh!) so here's hoping I got my A. But this semester was definitely a learning experience-- showed me how much I don't know... very humbling!
|Love them :)|
3) I'm loving that I'm finally recovered from the Death Cold of 2011. 3 days of not being able to talk = personal torture.
4) I'm loving that God has been showing me all the things I have to be thankful for and that has definitely made the past few days very joyful.
5) I'm loving Christmas music. Traditional, contemporary, instrumental, etc-- love it all!
6) I'm loving our little Christmas tree loaded with presents for our families. Can't wait to celebrate the holiday with them.
7) I'm especially loving that I get to spend his birthday and Christmas with my husband for the first time. Since his birthday was so close to the 25th, we never got to see each other (silly long distance). Another reason being married is amazing.
|He kinda has my heart|