1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? In the past I've used both, but all Matt & I have right now is wrapping paper so that's what I've used for all the gifts. Let me tell you, some things are harder to wrap than others!
2. Real tree or Artificial? We have an artificial (yay for 3-ft apartment trees) but I have such fond memories of getting the real ones with my family that I hope to do that in a few years!
3. When do you put up the tree? This year we put it up in um... November. We bought it then and wanted to put it up right away!
4. When do you take the tree down? Probably around New Years
5. Do you like eggnog? I haven't had it in so long I honestly don't know.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Haha I love how I don't really remember... I recall receiving a big Barbie van/boat/some form of transportation device that I adored when I was little. Let's go with that.
7. Do you have a nativity scene? [I'm taking Rebekah's answer!] No, but I want one. Any advice on brands/where to get one?
8. Hardest person to buy for? My brother... I always feel like if he wants something he's going to buy it himself! Silly John!
9. Easiest person to buy for? My parents--- they do a good job of telling me what they want!
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? We did not do that this year, so I can't really answer this
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I remember one year at my dance team Christmas party we were doing the Chinese Gift Exchange thing and I got stuck with a thing of potpourri. Yeah, not cool.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? The classic "White Christmas" with Bing Crosby. Also "Holiday Inn" is a favorite, though it's not really a Christmas movie. Oh, and "Meet Me in St Louis." Yeah, I have a classic movie thing going...
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Typically in November some time... and we're done now! Yay!
14. Ever recycled a Christmas present? I don't think so...
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? I don't know if I have a particular favorite. My family has done various things throughout the years... But I've never had a bad Christmas meal so that's something.
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? I love white lights, but Matt prefers colored. I won out this year, but we'll see about the following years!
17. Favorite Christmas song? O Holy Night
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? When I lived with my parents I preferred to stay home, but now I want to travel to see our families.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Let's see: Comet, Cupid, Doner, Blitzen, Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixin [and of course Rudolph!]
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? My family traditionally had an Angel, but right now we have a star.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? My family used to do one on Christmas Eve and the rest in the morning, but this year we're doing them all on Christmas Eve.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? All the ads telling you the things you supposedly need. I don't like the commercialization of Christmas, it so distracts from the joy of the holiday.
23. Favorite ornament, theme, or color? The ones that have a happy memory attached to them.
24. What do you want for Christmas this year? The things I really want I wouldn't want others to pick them out (i.e. a new purse, a pair of boots), but I could always go with some new books or music. Amazon gift card :)