Monday, June 20, 2011

All You Need is Love: Thursday

[Sorry for being MIA for a bit, but I'm back now and will hopefully get a lot of posts in this week!]

Thursday is when Matt, his sister and BM Lindsey, the MOH Mary, and another BM Kara came in to town. Though that week had been spent in final preparation, it didn't really feel real until people started arriving. Have past brides found that true?

Anyway, we hung out with my parents, my dad grilled us delicious bratwurst and burgers, then we decided to head out for the evening. We went to Market Street, a really nice outdoor shopping area, and walked around there and came upon a free jazz concert! It was put on by the Houston Orchestra and featured a Louis Armstrong cover band-- very cool!

It was such a fun and relaxing evening spent with some of my closest friends-- just what I needed to calm my nerves before more family arrived on Friday!


At the concert


Photo credit for both- Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment