Friday, April 15, 2011

Well, hi there!

I know, I was a bad blogger again this week. Remember my calendar post? Yeah, I'm busy!

Right now I'm able to update as I upload the pictures from the bridal portrait CD from my amazing photographer, Kasey.  Yup, I have my bridal portraits back! But sorry, you won't be able to see them til post-wedding. The whole Matt-secrecy thing. But, I will say that I absolutely love them and cannot wait to share it with you (and Matt)!

This weekend, Matt & I will be heading up to the DFW area to look at apartments. So exciting! I know we've been engaged for almost a year, but the fact that we're getting married is starting to feel more official as we finalize the last details of the wedding and look for places to live, etc. Anyone else get that feeling?

Anyway, I'll be sure to update you on the trip when we get back and hopefully have decided on a place to live! Until then, have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. that's so exciting! Good luck looking at apts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is starting to seem very real to us as well! Have a wonderful weekend :)

    ReplyDelete