Thursday, April 7, 2011

Proof my university is better than yours

Does your president do this??
 I doubt it.

What was the setting? Texas A&M's women basketball team had just won the national championship. So Dr. Loftin and Coach Blair decide to celebrate.

Other fun facts about our university president:
  • He wears bowties every single day. How can you not love him?
  • He has a very extensive and cool history with NASA. You know how I have a weak spot for nerds!
  • In serious news, he sends out weekly emails to the entire student body, updating us on campus news and events
  • When you email him about a question, he actually responds with a thought-out answer and includes attachments where necessary.
I know, I bet you never guessed you would see a post dedicated a university president!

No comments:

Post a Comment