Friday, August 17, 2012

An Addition to the Family

Before you ask, no, I'm NOT pregnant. No worries or need to get excited on that front. 

Anyway, as I've alluded to this summer has been quite emotional for my family. A big reason for that has been the introduction of our niece into our family! 


I'm not going to go into the details, but let me just sum it up in one of my favorite verses:

And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. 
Romans 8:28

A month ago, my brother finally got to meet his 3.5 year old daughter for the first time since she was born and I got to meet her Wednesday. She is adorable, sweet, intelligent, playful, etc etc. I cannot wait to get to know her more and I'm so glad my brother gets to be the dad he has longed to be.

The first time my brother met her

She is quite the little ham as you can see
A lot of the future is still uncertain, but I'm so thankful my family gets to be a part of her life! 

No comments:

Post a Comment