Sunday, March 6, 2011

Yet another Disney kick

First, go watch this and make sure your sound is on:

 For those of you who have never been to any of the Disney parks, you probably won't get why I watched this with tears streaming down my face. 

This is one of the reasons why I LOVE all things Disney. The ability for these children to have these special one-on-one encounters with Mickey Mouse and the other characters is so unique. The cast members, characters, and Imagineers at the parks are literally making dreams come true. 

So, I just wanted to give your day something Disney-related and perhaps make it a little more cheery. Do you have any special Disney memory??

1 comment:

  1. wow! you know that I share your love of Disney World and that video just proved it again for me! Chris and I are so anxious to get back there..but probably won't until next year. My fav. memory? hmmmm. Prob. when my mom was selected to be part of the Indiana Jones stunt show at MGM. OR the whole trip I went on right after graduation with 6 other friends (Our friend's dad got us a HOUSE to stay in for the week as a present) that trip was one of the most memorable ever!

    ReplyDelete