Sunday, November 7, 2010

Mini weekend update

Hey everyone! Hope you are having a fantastic weekend so far! The weather has been amazing here lately, and I was able to take full advantage of it when yesterday, Matt, his brother, and I went to the Air Fest in San Antonio. I will post a picture-filled update later of this (because it was just that fantastic), but til then, I will leave you with a few of the F-22 and the Thunderbirds:

Look! Not one, but two F-22s!!!! [They're his fav]


And this is indeed a personal photo- I'm quite proud! haha
 So, in addition to the amazing air show, I got to spend some time with Matt's family, which is always good. Then we watched our Aggies beat the hell outta #8 Oklahoma University, which was pretty fantastic!

Now, it's back to epic grad school apps and thesis time, but I will post more pictures of the air show later. It was just that fantastic.

Have a good rest of your Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment