Tuesday, May 28, 2013

2 years

2 years ago today, I got to marry my best friend. 

It was an amazing day & the past 2 years have been quite the adventure! I'm so blessed to be married to such a patient, funny, and loving guy. {And that's as much sap as you'll get out of me today} 

We just got back from a great trip to New Orleans so though I have a lot to catch up on, thought I would leave you with some pictures as a preview.
Our bikes & tour guide for our bike tour of the city
So much amazing food. Louisiana Redfish in this case
We bought a home. Haha we wish. Oak Alley Plantation
Gotta have beignets
Yay French Quarter!
And a wedding in the middle of Jackson Square?
Hope you had a great Memorial Day weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Yes, I had a great Memorial Day weekend, too! Oak Alley, French Quarter, City Park, snowballs, GREAT meals..... we miss ya'll already! Paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I'm sorry we couldn't be there with you!

    Ah well, WDW cometh!

    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary! That looks like such a fun trip!

    ReplyDelete