So, courtesy of Lauren's link-up at The Little Things We Do, here is my fill-in-the-blanks!
1. One of my favorite things to do when I have free time is read something non-graduate school related.
2. When I have free time I tend to spend a lot of time on the computer, catching up on blogs, looking at my Pinterest, or getting hooked on new shows on Netflix.
3. If I had an entire day completely to myself I would fix myself a bowl of oatmeal for breakfast, read for a little bit, go work out, take a nice hot shower, treat myself to lunch at Panera Bread or something similar, come home and read/watch a movie, then probably cook myself a nice dinner (or go out, would depend on my mood). I'm a very exciting person, let me tell you .
4. I would prefer to spend my free time (alone or with others...) with a small group of others-- a good friend or two, or my husband and/or family .
5. Most of my free time happens right now- all the time, especially when Matt's at work. When classes start it will be on the weekends .
6. The best thing about free time is it's more relaxed. Though honestly I like having structure and things to do. I'm Type A like that .
7. The next time I have free time I should probably do some school-related reading but instead, I'll probably watch something on Netflix or surf the internet .