- I wrote. A lot. I've been lucky enough to get to work with several faculty members at my school so I've been busy writing articles and book chapters. If you want to know about crime during emerging adulthood (ages 18-25), I'm your girl. :P
- I've graded. A lot. I'm TA'ing for 2 online summer courses and so I get the honor of grading stats homework problems and violent crime discussion posts. Sounds like fun, no?
- We made a lot of fun recipes, including pizza, whole wheat bread, and cookies. Proof: here and here.
- I met Darth Vader and we got to enjoy an amazing concert and laser light show! Perfect relaxing evening after a hectic week.
- Matt started summer school and has completed his first round of exams. Only 2 more to go!
- I survived a slumber party with my lifegroup girls. I lead a group of now-8th-grade girls in a small group and we decided to have a sleepover last week. Not much sleep was had (me & my co-leader- 4 hours, them- 2), but we had a lot of fun!
- 4th of July! We will be hanging out with family and helping out after my dad has (somewhat minor) surgery
- My brother gets married! I can't believe that it's already happening but I'm excited to celebrate with them!
- We get to go see this guy in concert. We have seen him once or twice before and he always puts on a great show!
- I'm looking forward to cooking some more recipes, including this BBQ chicken as well as some homemade burgers from this cookbook.
What about you? Any cool happenings for the month of July?