Monday, July 16, 2012

Zoo!

On Saturday Matt and I joined our friend Maddy and some of her friends at the Dallas Zoo! We went to celebrate Maddy's birthday and had a really fun time. I haven't been to that particular zoo in a really long time and they had just added a koala exhibit, so I was very excited to brave the Texas heat and check it out.
Lemurs!
The birthday girl and me!
Their elephant enclosure was really impressive
Seriously, it was way bigger than this shows and they had probably 7 or so elephants!
In the same enclosure, the zebras!




For $5, you could feed the giraffes with romaine lettuce. 
Can't say I've seen a giraffe from this angle before!
Why, hello there Mr. Ostrich!
Matt with his favorites, the penguins!


The only koalas in Texas!

Do you see the little guy? So cute!
And can't forget about the tortoise!
If you ever get a chance to go, I highly recommend it! We had a really fun time and they allow you to bring in outside food/drinks so you can go and have a fun time without spending too much money (aside from park admission & parking).

Did you do anything fun this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment