Friday, June 22, 2012

Wanderlust

Now that it has been a few weeks since Matt and I got home from our trip and we've gotten back into the swing of our day-to-day life, I am starting to get a serious case of wanderlust. That, and it is getting hot-hot-hot here in Texas. I am much more of a fall/winter kind of person, so this heat is not treating me well. Leave it to say the beach is not on my list of places to go.


Instead, here are a few places I have on my mind today.


Source; Of course I would love to go back here
And Neuschwanstein (personal photo)
Source; Lake Tahoe--- it looks so peaceful!
Source; Smuggler's Notch State Park in Vermont
Source; And Disneyland just opened up Car's Land-- I can't believe how much it looks like the movie!


Aside from the last one, they should have cooler temperatures than the 100 degrees I'll be facing this weekend. But at least it is Friday and we are going to see Brave later, so it should be a great day! 


Hope you have a great weekend! Any plans?

1 comment:

  1. oh man I need/want a vacation so bad! and I'll be with you in the 100 degrees... you're not alone :)

    have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete