- Masters' Thesis Proposal. I have been working on this for the better half of the past two weeks. It is almost done, too, just need to edit a few more things then I get to set up a time for the defense. Yay?
- Conference paper/presentation. I will be going to a conference in November, and since it will be the first time I have ever run the analyses first hand, I wanted to get started on it insanely early so I won't have to worry about it as much once the fall semester rolls around. So that's been on my to-do list as well.
- Family visit. This weekend, Matt's mother and youngest brother are coming up for a visit and I'm excited to spend time with them! Should be a good time!
- Girls' night. A recently-married friend of mine and I decided we needed to have a girls' night, so that's what's on the agenda for me this evening! A fun dinner and good conversation sounds perfect.
- Raining. There is a thunderstorm going on outside my window right now, and though I didn't appreciate waking up to thunder, we do need the rain so that's a plus!
Hope you have a great Friday! Anyone have anything fun planned?
|Source; my motto for the past few days|