I have so many different thoughts swimming around my mind that I can foresee a few blog posts about them in the next week or so. First I have to finish finals. My first final was Tuesday, followed by a take-home final that's mostly completed, and then a Saturday final. Yup. I have a final on Saturday from 4-6:45 PM. If that's not cruel, I don't know what is.
Anyway, I know I need to take the time for myself to just sit and reflect on these changes, if only for my sanity. I also want to share it with you, because I know all of my readers are in different places in life, so I will be interested to hear your insights.
But just a preview of what's to come-- Jessica's thoughts on:
- 1 year of marriage (What? How?)
- The life of a criminology Ph.D. student (more nerdy than 'Criminal Minds,' I assure you)
- Grading undergrads' papers (I don't know where to begin)
- Being more adult-y and independent (But I'm not old enough for this yet)
- Moving and establishing myself in this new area (Or maybe ourselves, since Matt and I are a collective unit and all)
So that's where this blog will be heading in the next few weeks. Along with whatever else strikes my fancy :)
Have a great Wednesday!