Here are a collection of miscellaneous things that on their own don't deserve their own blog post but I still want to share with you.
1) I'm so close to being done with this semester. Just 36 more hours to go and then that's that. I could tell you all about sampling and survey methods if you're interested ;)
2) I cannot wait to walk out of my final tomorrow evening. Matt and I have some fun things planned and I am very excited about it!
3) I can now run 2 miles without stopping AND I don't feel like my heart is going to beat out of my chest. It's not that big a deal, but I never thought I could run even 1 mile. Yay!
4) I'm excited to reflect back on all of the changes in my life over the past year, and then be able to relax a little bit this summer.
5) Only a few more weeks until we leave for our vacation to the Smoky Mountains-- cannot wait! Sleeping in, hiking, eating great food, and relaxing with my husband, can't ask for more really.
Hope you have a great Friday! :)