Friday, May 18, 2012

Five Things on Friday

This is an extra great Friday. Why? Well, read on to find out!


1) School is officially done for the semester. Woohoo! Only had to drive to campus once this week, so that's also a huge blessing!


2) Matt & I will be going with some grad school friends to a local minor league baseball game. Should be fun and my ticket is free, so I'll take it!


3) A dear friend's wedding is on Sunday and I absolutely cannot wait to go celebrate with her. I have known Erin since I was 4 or 5 and I am so happy for her and her future husband! Basically, it will be a blast!


4) I really enjoyed recapping my first year graduate school experiences & thoughts. Catch up on that here and here. That is, if you want a long read. I type a lot apparently.


5) Also, please go here. It explains 39 different ways men use Pinterest, and I think it will make you smile. 


And extra bonus, 6) We will be going here shortly and I am getting so excited... cannot wait to go hiking, sleep in, eat delicious food, enjoy the gorgeous views, and just relax with my husband with no distractions!


Source

No comments:

Post a Comment