- So Matt was in a minor car accident Wednesday (someone ran into his bumper at a stoplight) but I'm so happy no one was hurt and the only injury to his car was some cosmetic damage. Definitely thankful for that!
- I had my last class of the semester yesterday!
- I don't have to drive to campus today and instead get to work from home!
- It's May, which means our 1 year anniversary is coming up. Time really goes by fast, y'all!
- It's date night tonight and Matt has promised me a relaxing evening. Sounds about perfect.
- I'm finally getting time to clean the apartment this weekend and I'm honestly looking forward to it. It needs it...
- I will be done with my first year of graduate school in about a week. I cannot believe it's already been a year. 1 year done, 4 years or so to go between me and my Ph.D.!
What about you? Anything on your mind today making you happy?