- Read. I have a lot of reading to do, both academic and for fun. As a concrete goal, I want to read 2 chapters a day.
- Grill. We got a grill for Christmas and I think we've used it twice. Both times were delicious, it's just not something I think about. So I want to grill every other week. Any suggestions for me? Meat, veggies, fruit, fish ideas?
- Work out. I did pretty well about working out during the school year, but I did mainly cardio. I would love to work in more weight-training in my routine, so maybe do that 2-3 times/week.
- Watch less TV. That goes with some of the above. It's not good for me, but it will be hard to do that when it gets really hot outside. Guess that's where the reading comes in.
- Find new lunch options. I have a feeling both Matt & I will get sick of meat & cheese/PB&J sandwiches soon, so I'm looking for new healthy ideas that Matt will be happy to eat.
- Clean. I hate that I have to include this on the list, but it's true. I need to get better about following a cleaning routine, including weekly vacuuming, dusting, and cleaning the counters and bathroom.
So any ideas of how to do these things and to hold myself accountable to these goals? Any lunch or grilling ideas you would like to share?