Friday, September 2, 2011

Quick update

First, I apologize for basically being MIA this week. Grad school is definitely kicking in and keeping me busy. When I get home from my evening classes, the last thing I want to do is go near the computer, hence the lack of posts. I have a break now before a presentation later this afternoon, so I figured I would stop on by!

As you know, it's Labor Day weekend! For the first time in what seems like forever, I actually get the Monday off! Texas A&M had this weird thing where it wasn't a holiday like the rest of the US, so now that I am going to a different school-- I'm off! Matt is as well so we're going to Houston this weekend to visit my parents and see my dog! 

We're also going to an A&M football game and I'm very excited! It will be the first time I've been on campus since graduation and it's the first game of the season. With all the conference controversy, first-game excitement, and being back 'home', it should be a great time!

Source
Any plans for your weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment