I essentially copy and pasted the text from our wedding and then it spit back a design. The cool thing about Wordle is you can personalize the word cloud-- change the colors, the shape, font, etc so you can really make it whatever you want. They decide the sizes of the words based on the frequency it appears in the text. Here are some of the mock-ups I made before deciding on the final one:
Matt and I picked the last one you see, uploaded it to Shutterfly, and had them print it out poster-size. The resolution of the upload wasn't perfect. For instance, if it was a picture we had printed at that size, it would look horrible. However, for the text, it looked great! Here's the final product hanging above our bed!
I promise I am not getting paid for this by Wordle or Shutterfly. It was just a fun, cheap little project I did and we really like how it turned out. It's cool to see the words that were the most prominent in our wedding vows on a daily basis :)