Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Football season!

This past Sunday, my husband and I went with my parents to the first Texas A&M football game of the season vs. SMU! If you aren't paying any attention to college football and/or conference realignment, it's pretty crazy. But that has little to do with this post so I'll move along.


Whoop for 3rd deck on former student side! We got a great view of the fly-over, though :)

It was the first time for Matt & I to go back to College Station since graduation & the wedding, and most importantly it was our first game as former students! We had an amazing time watching our Aggies beat SMU and hopefully they can continue the improvements they made on field for the rest of the season!


The Fightin' Texas Aggie Band! Whoop!



As you can see, we did win! Quite a good season opener


No comments:

Post a Comment