Monday, January 10, 2011

Hello out there!

Hi! Is anyone out there? Anyone at all?

Yeah... I know, I've been a bad blogger. I promise that 1) I will be posting a lot more and 2) I have a lot more to actually write about!

The holidays have been pretty busy, especially after Christmas. I spent New Year's with Matt & his family, then Matt & I went to Houston for our second premarital counseling and to meet with the music minister for the ceremony. Then we went to New Orleans for a mini-vacation.

Today we picked up my parents from the airport at 7 AM (cannot complain... they are paying for the wedding... :P), then Matt & I drove to Austin to drop him off. Then I drove to College Station to move in to my apartment. Yeah, a day of a lot of driving, but it's done! Classes start next week, but I have a lot of thesis work to do.

So, here are some upcoming posts for you to look forward to:
-Premarital Counseling Session #2
-Meeting with music minister at church
-New Orleans!
-Thesis & Las Vegas 

No comments:

Post a Comment