Wednesday, May 7, 2014

It Is Set

Yes I realize how dramatic this is but right now I think it is warranted.

My department announced the dates of my comprehensive exams yesterday.

December 2 & 3, 2014.

I refuse to do a countdown of days but I know it is 7+ months away. The earliest it could have been was late October so I'm thrilled that it is in December. 

Unfortunately, it is the week right after Thanksgiving so it doesn't appear that I'll have much of a happy holiday. I'll probably send Matt down to Austin and spend the time in solitude. That sounds depressing, but I can't see myself being able to spend much time around anyone less than 1 week out. We'll see though. I don't even want to think about the rest of December and waiting to find out if I passed or not... eek!

Anyway, it definitely makes it more real having a real date that I'm counting down to. As soon as I submit an exam today, I'm officially done with this semester. I guess that should be a reason for celebration but I'm just not feeling it.

Thankfully I'll have plenty to celebrate tomorrow, but you'll just have to wait til then to find out! 

Because we all need more dogs in our life; source

No comments:

Post a Comment