5 Things I'm Looking Forward To:
5) Disney! We are taking a big family trip in a couple of months and I'm so excited to go back. My niece will be going for the first time and I can't wait to see Disney World through a 5-year-old's eyes!
4) Matt's birthday. He doesn't want to make a big deal of it but you only turn 25 once and I'll have something up my sleeve...
3) The holidays. So much good food and family time on the horizon.
2) Consistent temperatures. I know, I live in Texas, what do I expect? This yo-yoing betweeen 50s and 70s is driving me (and my head) crazy.
1) Getting a dog. Hopefully next summer I will have a dog. I need it for my stress levels. Comps prep is creeping closer...
|I need some Tower of Terror in my life|
4 Things You Might Not Know About Me:
4) I'm a morning person. I try to contain it, but most days I wake up raring to go.
3) I constantly waver if I want to be a mom or not.
2) I want to be able to cook more. So many good recipes out there, so little time.
1) I don't like working out per se, but I love the feeling I get afterwards and it makes sitting on a spin bike for 60 minutes so worth it.
|Oh I would love to break out my pizza stone soon...|
3) Mythbusters. Yay science!
2) How I Met Your Mother. The one show Matt & I actually try to watch live.
1) Once Upon a Time. Those creators of Lost got me again...
2 Things that Frustrate Me:
2) Traffic. 635's constant level of traffic is making our toll charges creep up but it's worth it for my sanity.
1) Family Court.
1 of my Favorite Words:
1) Puppies! All dogs are puppies in my book and the word just makes me so smile.
|This pictures makes me so happy|