- It was my birthday! I had a great day of enjoying some tasty food and relaxing with my husband. That's all I could really ask for.
- We finally get to have Epic Date Part B Saturday night! Matt's taking me out to dinner and we get to get all dressed up and everything. I'm excited!
- I am so blessed by my family and friends. I don't say it enough but it is so true. I was reminded of that this week in many, many ways.
- As busy as school keeps me, I'm really enjoying my classes this semester. They are all pretty interesting and opening my eyes to several different research methods and issues I've never considered before.
- I increased my mileage this week in preparation for my 10K. I wasn't able to run 4 miles completely without stopping, but I think running all but 4 minutes of it is pretty awesome. I just have to figure out why I get cramps around the 9 minute mark...
Anyway, that's about it for me. What are your plans this weekend? Have you been enjoying your September so far?
|Because it's Friday; source|