Friday, February 7, 2014

Friday Update

I hope everyone had a great first week of February! Our's was interesting. I've been fighting a cold since Monday and I had a snow day yesterday so the amount of time I've spent watching Netflix has grown exponentially. Oh well, that happens, right?

1) Yes. It snowed yesterday. And a lot by DFW standards! Relatively heavy (again, by my standards) snow shower started at around 6:30 in the morning and didn't stop until about 1 in the afternoon or so. I think there was about 2-3 inches at our apartment and my classes were cancelled so I was happy!

Snow!!
So much white stuff!
2) 3 words: Olympics Opening Ceremonies! So excited to watch it!!! 

3) Today is our 6 year dating anniversary. Very cool to think that it has been 'that long!' In celebration and in lieu of buying me flowers, Matt took me out to get fro-yo last night. There may have been ice & snow on the ground but it was delicious!

And that's kind of about it for us. Now we're getting back to the normal work & school routine so I have less to blog about. Plus you really don't want to hear about me lazing on the couch the majority of the past couple of days. 

Here's hoping for a more productive weekend! What's your favorite winter Olympics sport? Mine is figure skating-- loved it ever since I was a little girl. 

1 comment:

  1. Haveta say -- I didn't fully appreciate your pics until we hit this period of high humidity & temps in the 80s. Now I keep going back to gaze at them! Paula

    ReplyDelete