Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Easter Recap

This Easter was quite different for Matt & me. Neither of us were with our families for the morning & for Easter service, which was definitely a little weird. We anticipated this though and planned to make our own brunch and though we didn't make each other baskets, we may have bought a couple of the delicious Reese's peanut butter eggs! 


First in the morning, we made some cinnamon rolls. Well, we didn't really 'make' them in as much as pop open the can and bake them. But, to our defense, we didn't need a dozen cinnamon rolls. That's why we didn't make them homemade...


After the service, my brother came over and we made our own Easter brunch, complete with baked ham, nicely cooked carrots, and croissants. It was delicious! And sorry, no pictures of the food. 


Following brunch we decided it was time to dye some hard-boiled eggs. I honestly could not remember the last time I had done that and I'm so glad we bought the little kit! It was a lot of fun! The guys enjoyed it too, though I still think my eggs were prettier than their's!





The one in front is my favorite :)
Also, as a special treat, I want you to see my brother's fish. Aren't they huge??? They started out about as small as goldfish but as you can see that's no longer the case. 



Now they eat goldfish... it's quite a terrifying meal, really.
I hope all of you had a good Easter! 

No comments:

Post a Comment