Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Happy news!

Guess what? I have 1 application done!!!!!!!!!

Well, I have the online part submitted. That does not include the:
  • Statement of Purpose/Admission Essay
  • Official Transcripts
  • Official GRE Scores
  • 3 Letters of Recommendation 
 To be fair, I have several of the transcripts taken care of, just have to get one from A&M. The GRE scores are sent already. I will be picking up the letters next week. So, just have to do the scary statement of purpose.


Oh, and this is just one school. University of Connecticut to be specific. I may or may not have had a conversation with my roommate about how I should use Gilmore Girls as inspiration for my life and move to Connecticut. But, I don't think Matt would really like this plan. Plus, we don't really like the cold.


So, most of one app done, 5-6 more to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment