Thursday, December 4, 2014

They're done!

I will probably write a more detailed post later, but I wanted to drop in real quick and let the world know I finished my last comprehensive exam yesterday. At 11:40 AM, I left the testing center, having saved my Designs comps exam answer. 

I'm not sure when we'll get our results back. I have been told about 2 weeks or so, so we'll see. I'm definitely having a hard time not thinking about everything I wrote (40 pages in sum) but it is a good exercise in trusting God. 

I appreciate everyone's prayers and encouragement through this time. I am still recovering from the process, both emotionally and physically. Who knew stress could take so much out of you? My sleep cycle is all sorts of messed up and I am having a hard time concentrating on some tasks. Hopefully that will get back to normal as time progresses.

Anyway, got to get back to wading through emails and all other tasks I put off! 

Comps + Target = impulse purchases. We went for the travel
shampoo bottles and left with a few other items. This occurred a few weeks ago...
This was yesterday, my post-comps celebration lunch. That is
only 1 bacon cheeseburger that has been cut in half, promise! I
couldn't tell you the last time I had a burger and boy was it good!

1 comment:

  1. As Three Dog Night said: CELEBRATE! CELEBRATE! DANCE TO THE MUSIC..... Love, Paula

    ReplyDelete